1. I’ve always wanted a fish tank.
2. My cat stares at me until I feel obligated to play with her. It’s kind of annoyingly adorable. The other day, at a moment of weakness at Meijer (picking up litter for the cats and food for myself), I bought a new cat toy. I’ve been feeling a tad guilty that they were enjoying their life being indoor/outdoor cats and now have to be stuck inside. One of my cats went on an adventure for longer than I felt comfortable with, while the other one got bit by something (probably a small dog) and had to be on pain killers and anti-biotics…so they haven’t been going outside lately…Well, I bought them a toy; a toy that requires me holding it. So now, I must play.
3. The phrase, “I’m spoken for” in terms of a relationship is messed up. I speak for myself, thank you.
4. I wonder how many times a day I say, “Out of your mouth, please…” while working in the preschool.
5. Yesterday morning I walked out of my house and it felt like Spring. Like we were coming out of winter instead of going into it.
6. Lansing is a bigger city than I’ve ever lived in and last night I took a walk downtown. It’s neat being close to such…bigness. But it also increases my anxiety while driving, that’s something I have to get used to. Now I just need to find some forests here with tons of trees.
7. I met a girl who likes babies.
8. If I could immediately know how to speak every language or how to play every instrument, I would have to choose the instruments.
9. My mentor teacher told me to apply for her job when she retires at the end of this school year.
10. The lady next door brought me no-bake cookies when I first moved in. This morning, I saw her walk out her side door wearing an apron. I wish she was making me more no-bake cookies.